CSD Marketing and Consulting Vision
If you’re going to start a company with your initials in them, you better be ready to put your reputation on the line! CSD Marketing and Consulting has been more than just a marketing and consulting company for me over the years. It has been a comfort, a safety net, and assurance, that no matter what was going on around me, I could rise above and make things happen. That’s why the phoenix is the central part of my logo. The theme of rising from the ashes has helped me overcome several hurdles… both personally and professionally.
I want my team and my clients to also feel that way when they enter our virtual space. That they will be able to conquer whatever they are facing, with confidence and support.
Meet the Team
Our Mission and Vision
The foundation of this business is built on our 5 core values.
Our approach to our clients is built on these 4 overall strategies.
- Creativity that is driven by analytics
- Innovation through critical thinking and problem solving
- Action through flawless execution
- Customer excellence through timely follow-up
Our unique approach to marketing is based on these 4 elements.
- Diverse skills and experiences across multiple industries
- Systems based marketing and business development solutions
- Lead Generation across marketing strategies
- Integrative strategies to achieve optimal results
Our commitment to the team is built on these 4 goals.
- Financial security for our families
- Collaboration that encourages creativity
- Flexibility in our schedules to support work/life balance
- Fun, freedom, and fabulousness
We honor our partnerships and relationships with other businesses and will continue to
- Provide highly qualified leads to our partners
- Collaborate and create wherever possible
- Build a community of small business owners with similar values and goals
- Value our vendors as partners
Meet our CEO
Courtney S. Dade – Strategist and Coach
I had a great career working in corporate America. I had great opportunities and even better mentors, who constantly challenged and motivated me to push to my full potential. And though I loved the experiences I had; I was constantly feeling unfulfilled. In 2010, I had the opportunity to work as a marketing contractor and immediately fell in love with the freedom that I gained, working for myself. Over the past few years, I have grown my business, not by chasing money… but by finding clients that were truly passionate about their businesses and were eager for change. As an entrepreneur and mother, I know the constant struggles that business owners face trying to achieve balance and harmony in their lives and businesses. This is the adventure that I’m looking forward to taking with you. I look at each client I work with as a partner and approach each business challenge uniquely. I’m constantly growing and searching for new solutions for my own successes, so you’ll always get a fresh approach to your business and life challenges. If you’re ready to achieve your goals, I’m ready to support you on that journey!