Tons of social media and content marketing tools are flooding the market. But which tools are right for you? What tools should your content marketing strategy services use for your particular business?
Regular marketing and analytic functions in the branding departments are being made efficient and seamless by intelligent systems. Therefore it’s of utmost importance that you choose the right set of content marketing tools.
Tools can perform a plethora of tasks, including automatic curation, scheduling, image edits, and much more. However, integrating tools within your organizational frameworks involves financial expenditure.
Why Do You Require Content Marketing Tools?
Content and social media marketing services company utilize content marketing tools to automate repetitive tasks.
This saves significant time, and brand managers can focus on core marketing functions such as content strategy preparation, planning, and branding team development.
However, to unlock the benefits and achieve long-term goals, picking the right set of tools is essential.
From SEO marketing service teams to content strategists, anyone in the marketing role can benefit from content marketing tools.
Let’s focus on the best content marketing tools available in the market.
List Of Best Marketing Automation Tools
Blogging and CMS tools
- WordPress – The globe’s most famous CMS and blogging platform enables creating custom themes, plugin integration, content publication, blog development, and more.
- Drupal – This open-source framework fuels millions of websites and web applications. Add-on modules and a captivating array of designs enable businesses or individuals to create a custom website.
- ScribbleLive – Presenting a blend of content planning and publishing tools, ScribbleLive allows content marketing strategy services to develop robust content hubs and websites.
- Livejournal – Home to 63 million journals and content communities, Livejournal presents a free, open-source framework for blog publication and content sharing.
- Contentful – Enables editors and developers to manage and serve marketing content into mobile and web applications.
- Content MX – Platform that enables content marketers to define and implement a content strategy across blog sections, social media channels, and email newsletters.
Website Analytics Tools
- Kissmetrics – An ecommerce customer intelligence platform that presents person-centric data in real-time. You can easily discover the connection between anonymous and known activity once a web visitor converts into a customer.
- Woopra – Uses real-time stats to help brands track visitors across several devices and develop comprehensive timelines for each user.
- Google Analytics – One of the most prominent website analytics platforms used by every SEO marketing service. It offers custom reports and measures the social media and mobile page impact on website traffic. It also measures conversion rates and more.
- Webtrends – Tools for measuring and optimizing digital marketing campaigns. Webtrends presents analytic intelligence insights such as customer intelligence, behavioral segmentation, targeting, scoring, etc.
- Mixpanel – Rather than measuring pageviews, Mixpanel provides insights into more actionable user behavior data points, including searches or shares.
SEO Analytics Tools
- SEMRush – Allow digital marketers and SEO experts to track keywords throughout paid and organic search campaigns.
- Moz – An efficient tool used by content and social media marketing services company. It presents a wide variety of functionality, including social media monitoring, SEO campaign management, etc.
- SerpStat – Conducts insightful and rigorous competitive analysis based on website SEO performance through domain lookup.
- BrightEdge – Allows you to measure and improve your website’s SEO.
- MarketMuse – Crawls your site to discover content gaps. Finds prominent keywords and gives an outlook on how your website performs against competitors.
Marketing Automation Tools
- HubSpot – One of the most popular integrated inbound marketing systems allows creating personalized landing pages, email content, web pages, and more. Plus, you can access HubSpot’s vast knowledge repository to know more about content marketing best practices.
- Pardot – This lead management tool allows both content marketers and salespeople to move prospects through the sales funnel by creating automated, highly targeting messaging depending on prospects’ online activity.
- Marketo – A marketing automation platform integrating email outreach, social media profiles, offline events, blog content, and more. Helps prospect prioritization through demographic and behavioral criteria, measures campaign performance, and more.
- Eloqua – Create smart marketing campaigns using this flexible campaign editor. Drag and drop digital campaign components such as email, segments, actions, and more.
- Act-on – This cloud-based marketing automation tool helps marketing teams at content marketing strategy services companies organize campaigns, integrate marketing into sales support systems, and measure outcomes.
- Genius – Online-leads tracking tool enabling efficient collaboration between sales and marketing teams at an SEO marketing service company. Launch personalized campaigns, get insights on website visitors or email openings, and assess prospect interest for follow-up.
- Bislr – A marketing automation tool enabling you to design collaborative automated campaigns on a whiteboard, monitor prospect behavior, and create database prospects through social media hashtags and targeted keywords.
- AutoPilot – Multi-channel marketing automation tool useful for different digital marketing mediums, including email, SMS, and direct mail.
Email Marketing Automation Tools
- Campaign Monitor – Allows content and SEO marketing service experts to create custom email templates, send campaigns, integrate with your blog, conduct A/B testing, etc.
- Constant Contact – Allows brands to create professional-looking emails, increase and manage email lists, and track outcomes. Apart from email automation, Constant Contact offers tools for social media marketing campaigns, online surveys, etc.
- Vertical Response – This free tool allows businesses and marketing experts to share emails and newsletters that are compatible with almost every platform.
- iContact – Draft HTML emails and signup forms, share campaigns directly to customers’ inboxes, track email marketing campaigns, and more.
Checklist To Choose Content Automation Tools
When your content and social media marketing services company suggests a new tool, follow this checklist before implementation:
- Ensure ease of use and simplicity
- Focus on customer service
- Select easy integration and easy interface
- Seek acceptance by the team
- Measure improvement
Content automation tools make your marketing operations easier. Select the correct set of tools to unlock the benefits today!