Business goals are fairly simple but achieving those goals has gotten complex. We layer on a bunch of tools, but we still don’t achieve the desired results. Why? Today’s tech stack is nearly impossible to manage.
And without a plan…
- You are only capturing a percentage of web visitors,
- Leads are falling out of the funnel,
- Sales efforts are not focused on our best leads,
- You are missing opportunities to upsell and cross-sell,
- You see fewer renewals and lower customer retention, and
- You get piecemeal analytics without ROI or insights to optimize.
But, by using Marketing Automation, you can create a custom plan with strategies for every stage of the buyer’s journey.
You can use Marketing Automation to…
What is Marketing Automation?
Marketing Automation provides a sales and marketing management platform with powerful automation capabilities. Its suite of tools empowers sales and marketing professionals to drive more leads, convert more leads to sales, and optimize their return on investment.
Who needs Marketing Automation?
Any digital marketing agency can benefit from using Marketing Automation for its clients. The platform stores all sales and marketing data in one place, making it the perfect control center for running your clients’ campaigns. All of the tools necessary for optimizing those campaigns are also built into Marketing Automation, so you can quickly obtain value insights and then act on them directly from theMarketing Automation platform.
What are the Benefits of Marketing Automation?
With everything in one place, you’ll find it easier than ever to grow your clients’ marketing programs and prove your ROI.
Benefits for Marketing
More Lead, Less Spend
- See an end-go-end picture of the customer journey, from first interaction to conversion and beyond.
- Track leads acquired through both online and offline channels, including phone calls.
- Know which campaigns are most effective and increase the number of leads that come in without increasing spend.
- Create automatic email marketing campaigns based on the behavior of your leads.
Benefits for Sales
More Sales, More Revenue
- Use VisitorID to identify anonymous web visitors, and easily create new lead records using the integrated CRM.
- Focus time on sales-ready leads that have already been nurtured with relevant content and prioritized with custom lead scoring.
- See the complete history of every lead, sand shape your sales pitch around his or her specific interests.
- Create alerts for salespeople on hot lead activity so they can immediately reach out whenever a lead demonstrates interest in making a purchase.
CSD uses SharpSpring Marketing Automation
Our team has expertise in…
- Lead generation, nurturing, and conversion tactics,
- Advanced customer segmentation,
- Analytics and reporting for end-to-end ROI on every lead, and
- Ongoing channel management and optimization
Download this Case Study
Check out this case study, Increase Sales & Nurture New Prospects (Even During Social Isolation): How one agency helped a restaurant client double monthly sales during COVID-19 social distancing using SharpSpring marketing automation.
Ready to talk about it?
Schedule an appointment with a strategist today.