Are blogs still relevant and hold value in 2022? Is it worth spending precious budget, resources, and time creating a business blog in the era of social media? Is it too late to start preparing for a business in 2022? Will hiring an SEO marketing service for your blog requirements give you the desired ROI?
Are you finding it challenging to get “helpful” answers to these queries? If yes, you’ve just landed in the correct place.
Blogging is practically as ancient as the internet itself. In its younger days, it offered individuals an opportunity to share their passions with like-minded online users. Around ten years ago, companies and businesses picked up blogging as an active component of their marketing arsenal.
To those who are wondering if blogging has become obsolete or dead: the answer is no! Blogging has just been resurrected!
What does that mean? Just like any other marketing technique, blogging is evolving. While some blogging elements which were raging hits in the past might not give you desired results in the current techno-clad era. Therefore hiring a digital marketing company California is the best way to optimize your blog for the modern audience and search engine algorithms.
5 Relevant Blogging Techniques To Attract High-Quality Leads
Focus On Creating Valuable And Quality Content.
Blogging is a marketing technique that is focused on building relationships.
- When you approach a customer bluntly and directly market your product, you will not get the desired response.
- However, when you explain to your audience the pain points your product is solving, how it will help them, talk about other relevant topics they are interested in, or give valuable advice, they will gradually put their trust in your product. A legitimate SEO marketing service will always prepare a content strategy that is relevant to your product and delivers value to your audience.
- This similar logic applies to blog marketing. This descriptive form of marketing helps you to interact and engage with the customer and provide valuable content for building trust.
- In the 21st century, customers want to make informed purchase decisions. The best way to pursue them to choose your product over the competitors is by providing them with valuable information.
- No matter how frequently you blog, your audience will soon lose interest and trust in your brand if your content isn’t relevant.
Combine your organic marketing with paid PPC management services to get maximum results from your outreach campaigns.
Make The Blog Easy To Read And Consume
The world is moving at a faster pace. Technology has evolved from type-searching to voice search. Online users want smart and easy-to-consume content. Your blog should provide them with adequate information without making it harder are confusing to read.
In simple words, people have no time to read essay-like content.
If you want to convey your marketing message while keeping your content simple and engaging, follow these tricks while working with a digital marketing company California:
- Use headers to structure your content.
- Keep sentences short.
- Avoid chunky paragraphs and big blocks of text.
- Limit to one thought in each sentence to keep the content digestible.
- Use lists or bullet points to make the content more skimmable.
Unique Content Is Essential
What if you are told the same story repeatedly every day? The wordings might be different, but the overall thought and structure of the content are the same. Annoying, isn’t it? The same happens to your customer when you blindly copy the blocking techniques followed by your competitors.
Come up with unique ideas to entice your audience. Wondering where to get fresh ideas?
- Researching the internet is one of the best ways to come up with new ideas: Read online books, go through informational blog posts related to your industry, listen to podcasts by experts, and attend a webinar.
- Use online tools such as Google Trends, Ubersuggest, etc., to find trending discussions on the internet.
- Go to the comment section of your blogs, social media posts, and your competitors to understand your target audience’s queries and tailor a blog to solve those queries.
- Join discussion groups and forums to understand the trending topics your customers are discussing and are interested to know more about. Quora is one such discussion group.
Reputed SEO marketing and PPC management services will always provide a unique content strategy to keep your audience engaged.
Don’t Be Afraid Of Linking.
Many businesses get scared and completely oppose linking to other blogs.
Their fundamental question is, “Why should I send my audience to another website?
There is not just one but several reasons that you should practice linking in your blogs.
- Linking provides your readers with even more valuable information on a particular topic. They will always consider your business in good light when they find in-depth information about a particular topic through your links.
- Also helps your blog gain credibility by leveraging high authority external sources, research studies, and scientific data, giving weightage to the particular topic you are discussing.
- Linking also builds meaning for relationships which is essential for running successful marketing campaigns. Influencer collaboration and guest posting can incredibly boost your marketing efforts.
Linking is an essential component of the SEO marketing service.
Video Blogging Is The New Normal
According to a study conducted by HubSpot, 96% of online traffic increased online video consumption. And 9 out of 10 consumers expressed their desire to see more video content from brands and businesses.
Another staggering fact? Every day, greater than 1 billion hours of videos are viewed on YouTube.
- Therefore to survive in the blogging industry, start introducing videos in your blog.
- If your marketing campaign encompasses only blogging, start venturing into video production by making short and crisp video content. Take small steps. You don’t need to start making tons of videos initially.
Dying Blogging Techniques You Should Avoid
As discussed previously, blogging has evolved tremendously since its inception. Here are a few blogging techniques that you and your hired blog and PPC management services agency should avoid in the marketing campaigns:
- Publishing and posting daily. Give time to your audience to observe a particular topic.
- Use free platforms for posting your blogs. You will neither get visibility nor high-quality leads.
- Covering excessive sub-topics
- Attracting random visitors rather than a specified target audience.
- Shorter Articles
Should You Include Blogging In Your Marketing Campaign?
The answer is definitely yes. Blogging offers several benefits, including keeping your website fresh and updated, enhancing search engine optimization, and providing valuable statistics to your customers.
Blogging is an efficient way of soft selling that can end up giving you an incredible surge in sales figures.