SEO is always evolving. An update throws a wrench in your ranking strategy whenever you think you’ve nailed it when it comes to what the Google algorithm is searching for.
What can you do? And how do you increase your ranking on Google search pages in 2022?
Algorithm updates and improvements are inevitable and work towards improving the user experience. However, a specific set of proven SEO tactics remain forever (or, at least, for the near future) useful and effective.
By incorporating the statics on your business website, you can improve your chances of ranking better and also have a futuristic reinforcement against Google’s inevitable updates. A reputable SEO services company in California can help you implement the best SEO strategies for your business.
There are three different types of SEO: on-page SEO, off-page SEO, and technical SEO. Today’s blog post will specifically focus on on-page SEO techniques that will bring you results in 2022.
Without further ado, let’s get started!
What Is On-Page SEO?
On-page SEO is a powerful tool that can bring countless visitors and potential customers directly to your website.
On-page SEO, also known as on-site SEO, involves optimizing several front-end and back-end elements of your business website to improve its ranking on search engine pages. Consequently, with a higher ranking, the volume of traffic to your pages increases.
A professional SEO and social media marketing company (like CSD Marketing) will focus on the following on-page SEO elements to increase your site ranking:
- Site content optimization
- Internal linking
- Site architecture optimization
- Title tag optimization
- Meta tag optimization
- Image optimization
What are off-Page and technical SEO?
Wondering what’s included in off-page and technical SEO?
- Off-page SEO involves social media marketing, building external links, content marketing, and much more.
- On the other hand, technical SEO includes all the SEO elements not covered by on-page or off-page SEO practices. These include site speed optimization, structured data, mobile readiness, etc.
When you hire an experienced PHP web development company, they won’t only work on the technical part of your website but also provide content marketing and SEO Services.
Why Is On-Page SEO So Important?
In 2012, Google launched an algorithm named Penguin, which completely changed the SEO game. Link building became riskier and more challenging. On-page SEO became more crucial.
On-page SEO is critical to your success because it explains to Google everything about your website and how it is providing value to online visitors. In simple words, on-page SEO optimizes your website for both humans and search crawlers.
You might introduce a spectacular level of creativity to your website. However, simply creating and publishing a website isn’t enough in 2022.
Your hired SEO services company California needs to leverage SEO tactics to help Google detect your website and get a top ranking. Ranking on top has become a necessity to attract visitors to your website.
On-page SEO is given the name on-page because the changes that you make are visible to the visitors. However, in most cases, off-page and technical SEO updates might not be visible.
On-Page SEO Strategies For 2022
Leverage long tail keywords.
Long-tail keywords are generally longer and more specific than generic keywords. They usually present lower search volume than generic shorter keywords, however, have greater value.
Long-tail keywords illustrate a particular search intention, not just what your users want.
A recent study highlighted that 91.8 percent of all online searches are for long tail keywords. This is a huge evolution compared to the internet’s early days.
Since long-tail keywords have higher search intent, it’s easier to target highly specific keywords related to reactions you want your visitors to take on your website.
You can discuss these practical hacks for adding long tail keywords to your SEO strategy.with your contracted SEO services company:
- Select the specific blog topics you want to cover.
- Enter the most generic or related phrase for each topic and use a keyword research tool to extract the long tail keywords.
- Select the long tail keywords most relevant to your content, and have high search volume and low competition.
- Write relevant content with optimal keyword placement that answers the user’s intent behind the chosen long-tail keyword.
Always publish webpages with proper optimization.
The quality of the content is always important. However, another vital component is introducing optimization for search engines.
Small updates and modifications in your content can make your website more SEO-friendly.
Checklist for optimizing your website content. The content creation and the web development teams from the PHP web development company you hire can work together to bring these optimizations to your website landing pages.
- Include the title/topic of the page within the written content.
- Avoid designing long URLs and ensure your title/topic is included within the URL.
- The title tags, meta title, and meta description should contain the title/topic.
- Content headings and subheadings should feature different variations of the title/topic.
- Ensure 0% percent plagiarism and highly informational content.
- Include attractive visual elements such as graphs, charts, numbers, tables, small infographics, and images to convey important messages in a precise way.
- Ensure your content is 100% original, gives out useful pieces of information,
- Add relevant images.
- Lastly, add internal links to more related pages on your website.
Focus on high-quality content for every phase In the user journey.
The content of your landing pages is the heart of on-page SEO. It guides both search engines and your website visitors to understand what your website and services are all about.
Develop content for every stage of your buyer’s journey. Understanding the buyer journey will help you use targeted keywords for different phases and develop varied content to take them through each phase:
- In the introduction phase, focus on creating awareness through informational blog posts, videos, an attractive home page, and the listing of social media handles.
- During the consideration phase, sharing newsletters, uploading buyer guides, case studies, client testimonials and reviews, and “about” page content that is particularly helpful.
- During the final decision making, product descriptions and demonstrations, comparison tools, pricing information, “contact us” page content, and CTAs, are beneficial.
SEO or Search Engine Optimization will always play a vital role in indicating the success of your website. Therefore, hire a professional and experienced SEO and social media marketing company in California today like CSD Marketing.